2nd Opinion for Bladder Cancer in NYC – Fellowship Trained Bladder Cancer Expert
[col type=”three-fourth last”]
Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger, a specialist in treating bladder cancer in New York City, offers second and third opinion for patients with superficial (non-muscle invasive: Ta, Tis, T1) as well as for patients with muscle-invasive (T2-T4) and advanced/metastatic bladder cancer.
He offers rigorously proven latest treatment options for bladder cancer including chemotherapy, immunotherapy, intravesical therapy, TURBT, in-office biopsies, robotic radical cystectomy and radiation treatment for bladder cancer as well as neoadjuvant chemotherapy. [/col]
You should get a second opinion when:
- You are unsure of the treatment options available to you.
- You want assurance that the choice of treatment is appropriate for your individual needs.
- You want to make sure that you are aware and consider all modern treatment options available in making your treatment decision for bladder cancer.
- You want an independent opinion and review of the medical records
- You want to be treated by a fellowship trained specialist in treatment of bladder cancer