Referral Information for Referring Physicians, PA, NPs, and other Medical Providers:
When it comes to referring patients, we know you have numerous choices. We are honored to be considered among those you trust to provide sub-specialty urological care to your patients.
Physicians, PAs, NPs, RNs, and other health practitioners who refer to Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger are assured:
– Patients will be seen by a board-certified urologist with advanced subspecialty training in minimally invasive urologic oncology and endourology. Our skill set includes advanced DaVinci Robotic surgery, laparoscopy, and endourology.
- We strictly observe and report standards of care and lead with the latest innovative treatments that have high-level evidence of efficacy from randomized controlled trials.
- We provide timely follow-up with your office; you will usually have all relevant reports/results within 24-48 hrs of the visit.
- Our patients are highly satisfied and routinely recommend us to their family and friends
- We offer advanced office-based procedures that can be safely done in the office with minimal cost compared to the high copays patients are subjected to in hospitals nowadays.
We hope you will consider referring your patients to us. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us.
Dr. Alex Shteynshlyuger works in close collaboration with referring physicians to provide outstanding care to patients and convenient service to referring physicians. We provide prompt follow-up consult summaries to referring physicians. We utilize EHR and usually will report back to you with our findings within 24 hrs of seeing the patient. We can usually schedule same-day or next-day appointments for physician referrals of urgent patients. For urgent or emergent problems, we will do our best to see the patient in the office or admit the patient for in-patient urological care if necessary.
Dr. Shteynshlyuger and his team would be pleased to serve the needs of your patients who need advanced urological care.
To schedule a new patient, please provide our office with the following information:
- Patient first and last name
- Social Security Number
- Date of birth
- Insurance carrier
- Insured Subscriber name
- Insurance Contract number
- Group number
- Patient contact number (including cell phone number)
- if available caretaker contact information
We would appreciate getting as much information about the patient and his or her medical problems as possible.
- report from the patient’s most recent clinic visit from your office including medical history,
- medications list
- recent labs,
- pathology results,
- urine culture results,
- radiology reports and digital CT or MRI images of the abdomen/pelvis if relevant/available.
- Copies of operative reports of prior urological surgeries or other surgeries that are relevant to the patient’s current problem will be helpful as well.
I look forward to participating in the care of your patients.